Original Heat-Powered Stove Fan - Black
The genuine Caframo Ecofan was the very first heat-powered stove fan to market, proudly manufactured on the shores of Georgian Bay in Ontario, Canada. Ecofans are designed to enhance the warmth and comfort delivered from your wood stove without the use of electricity or batteries.
Whether you use a wood stove for leisure or as a primary heat source, there are numerous benefits you’ll experience by using a genuine Ecofan.
The Ecofan Original generates its electricity using the heat of the stove. At 100 CFM (170 m³/h) the Ecofan 800 helps circulate warm air throughout the room instead of going directly to the ceiling. Fan speed varies automatically with the stove temperature.
Quick Guide (pdf)Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Ultra quiet
- Ideal for rooms up to 120 square feet
- Distribute heat evenly throughout the home or cabin
- Warms your room up to 20% faster
- Proven to reduce fuel usage and emissions by up to 12%
- Cordless and ready-to-use
- It starts automatically and adjusts its speed with the surface temperature
- Operating temperature 230°F - 650°F (110°C - 345°C)
- 2-year warranty
- Made in Canada